Promotions can be served to your campaign visitors in the following four scenarios:
1. When a visitor lands on your campaign page
FanPrint will automatically notify the visitor and apply the promotional discount if the visitor chooses to purchase the campaign item.
To use this type of promotion:
- Publish your campaign link with the added URL parameter “p=promotioncode”
- e.g. https://fanprint.com/yourcampaign?p=save2
2. After a customer makes a purchase (Cross-Sell)
FanPrint will suggest up to four related campaigns to your customers after they purchase and automatically apply your promotion (related campaigns are controlled by tags).
3. When a customer is about to leave the checkout process before completion (Cart Abandonment)
FanPrint will offer the promotion discount amount to the customer.
4. When a customer subscribes to your email list
FanPrint will automatically apply the selected promotion discount to email subscribers on mailings.
To use promotions, you will have to 1) create a promotion; and 2) apply that promotion.